Software for financial consolidation and group controlling
With LucaNet’s consolidation software, you’ll not only save a lot of time thanks to maximum automation, you’ll also be using an audited system that will guide you through the entire process of preparing consolidated financial statements.
LucaNet represents the top level of expertise in consolidated financial statement preparation. The outstanding professional elements are mirrored by our consolidation solution, which was developed from the outset by professionals, for professionals.
Standout features of our software for financial consolidation
- Reliable representation of simultaneous and step consolidation
- Completely automated procedures across all consolidation steps and group structures of any depth
- System-supported quality assurance
- Continuous workflow support
- Matrix consolidation (consolidation of segments, business units, regions etc.)
- 1:1 application of the consolidation routine used for consolidation of planning
- Presentation of changes within the scope of consolidation
- Simultaneous presentation of accounting standards
- Foreign and group currencies
- Presentation of all group analyses and the consolidated cash flow statement
Do you need assistance choosing the right consolidation software? Just download our catalog free of charge.
How LucaNet makes your financial consolidation easier
LucaNet offers a level of automation for your consolidation that is unique on the market. The consolidation run, which can easily be initiated at the touch of a button, is fully automated, covering group structures of any depth and all steps in consolidation.
With more than 200 ready-made interfaces, LucaNet offers perfect data integration for all kinds of ERP and bookkeeping systems (e.g. SAP, MS Dynamics NAV, Diamant, Sage, proALPHA, DATEV etc.). LucaNet data can also be exported in a data model optimized for BI tools ("star schema") and flexibly integrated into any BI front end.
LucaNet’s intuitive user interface is unique: Even users without IT skills can quickly find their way around LucaNet. That means common processes such as creating and modifying master data, hierarchies, and postings are easy to handle.
A simple double-click is enough to trace your data by drill down back to the posting and source document level. Each posting and any modifications are recorded seamlessly within the system.
LucaNet’s consolidation software is certified in accordance with the official IDW PS 880 auditing standard of the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany. This ensures that proper accounting principles are adhered to throughout the process. The result is a set of auditable financial statements that will please auditors and investors.
Professionals can administer the system by themselves, making all changes independently – without having to rely on support from the IT department. That’s an advantage at a time when closing cycles are growing ever shorter and regulatory requirements are becoming more and more significant.
Consolidated financial statements with confidence
Only LucaNet simplifies complexity
Simultaneous presentation of accounting standards
- Several types of accounting standards can be presented at the same time. As a result, consolidation can take place in accordance with HGB (German Commercial Code) and IFRS standards, for example.
- Adjustment levels can be used to record any kind of adjustment entry (transition from the subsidiaries’ local GAAP to the parent company’s group GAAP; transition from HGB to IFRS, etc.).
Easy maintenance of structures, hierarchies etc.
- Structures can be adjusted directly by the user.
- New elements can be created using a simple right-click of the mouse; the elements can be defined in multiple languages.
- Any structures and hierarchies can be created simultaneously.
Completely automated consolidation run
- All consolidation steps – whether legal or management consolidation, actual or planning consolidation – can be included and carried out within one consolidation run.
- Appropriate apps are available for all consolidation steps and will automatically generate the consolidation postings.
Full currency conversion
- Currency conversion based on the modified current rate method
- Exchange rates can easily be retrieved directly from the European Central Bank (ECB).
- You can also save historical exchange rates.
- All currency effects are automatically shown in the entire data model (incl. cash flow statement and analysis).
Drill down at the individual posting level
- The drill down allows for deeper insights into the data from the group level, to the company, right through to the cost center and posting level in the financial warehouse. It is even possible to access scanned documents from the document management system (DMS), with all data retrievable straight from LucaNet.