The software for financial consolidation
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with software that basically handles financial consolidation for you? One that lets you start the entire process of preparing financial statements with a single mouse click? This is exactly what our software for consolidation and group controlling makes possible. By automating as many aspects as possible, it can reduce your workload and guide you through every step of financial consolidation in a targeted-oriented, audit-compliant manner. Predefined processes, an intuitive interface, and a transparent data model make each individual step simpler. Put your trust in our tried-and-tested software – your auditor will, too!
What you need in consolidation and group controlling software
Our consolidation software is sure to be the right tool for you thanks to all the functions it offers, which include:
- Reliable representation of simultaneous and step consolidation
- Completely automated procedures across all consolidation steps and group structures of any depth
- System-supported quality assurance
- Continuous workflow support
- Matrix consolidation (consolidation of segments, business units, regions etc.)
- 1:1 application of the consolidation routine used for consolidation of planning
- Presentation of changes within the scope of consolidation
- Simultaneous presentation of accounting standards
- Foreign and group currencies
- Presentation of all group analyses and the consolidated cash flow statement
Are you looking for assistance in your search for the right software for financial consolidation and group controlling? Then be sure to include our catalog in your selection process. You can download it free of charge.
Nine surefire steps to financial consolidation
Only LucaNet is this simple
- LucaNet software makes it possible to fulfill multiple accounting standards in parallel – for consolidation in line with both IFRS and the German Commercial Code (HGB), for example.
- Adjustment levels can be used to record any kind of adjustment entry (such as reconciliation from the subsidiaries’ local GAAP to the parent company’s group GAAP or reconciliation from HGB to IFRS).
- Our software enables you to adjust structures directly.
- A simple right-click is enough to create new elements, which you can also define in multiple languages.
- You can create all kinds of structures and hierarchies at the same time, as well.
- No matter whether it's for legal or management consolidation or actual or planning consolidation, you can include and execute every consolidation step in a single consolidation run.
- Corresponding apps that automatically generate consolidation postings are available for all the consolidation steps.
- Currency translation is based on the modified current rate method.
- LucaNet makes it easy to retrieve exchange rates directly from the European Central Bank (ECB).
- You can also enter historical exchange rates.
- All currency effects are automatically shown throughout the data model (this includes the cash flow statement and schedules).
- The drill-down feature offers more in-depth insights into your data.
- You can access data from directly within the LucaNet solution – be it from the group and company level down to individual cost centers. And from there, down to the posting document level in your financial warehouse (or even scanned documents from your document management system)!
Learn even more about our software for financial consolidation and group controlling
Want to see our consolidation software in action? Are you also interested in finding out where and how LucaNet software can offer you support that goes beyond consolidated balance sheets, group controlling, and financial consolidation?
We’d be pleased to offer you a live, personalized demo with no obligation – either at your offices or in an online presentation!