Software for an easy data integration
A major challenge when it comes to introducing a Financial Performance Management (FPM) system is the consolidation and standardization of data from different sources. The LucaNet solution for data integration makes creating a uniform database child’s play: The FPM solution transfers all your data quickly, automatically, and without complications, giving you a single point of truth and financial data you can trust 100%.
LucaNet’s key data connection functions
- Over 200 standard interfaces with ERP and financial accounting systems
- Flexible interface with MS Excel, including importing of freely configurable Excel reporting packages
- Direct access from third-party systems
- Import of all posting document information (e.g. cost centers/cost units, partner codes and transaction types)
- Drill down to posting level
- Status monitor for workflow support
- Drill down of values based on IC debtors/creditors that need to be saved for summary accounts without partner codes
- Automatic account allocation based on default or custom charts of accounts
How successful data integration works with LucaNet
With over 200 preconfigured interfaces, we offer a unique range of plug and play interfaces for a wide variety of ERP and financial accounting systems.
With its preconfigured interfaces, LucaNet can simply transfer all your posting information, such as cost center/cost unit, partner codes, and transaction types, from the corresponding source systems.
If necessary, data from the source system can be transformed during the import. A variety of transformation rules are available for this process. This can be used for applications such as drill down of values based on IC debtors or creditors that need to be saved for summary accounts without partner codes.
With LucaNet, you can trace your figures down to the last decimal place. By just double-clicking, the drill down function enables you to track every posting down to the posting level for maximum transparency, right down to the scanned posting document.
In addition to the preconfigured interfaces, LucaNet also offers you a freely configurable interface with MS Excel and a converter for relational databases. You can also use it as an easy way of reading Excel reporting packages.
Benefit from automatic account allocation in our software, based on default or customizable charts of accounts. LucaNet makes it easy for you to define any charts of accounts or import predefined charts of accounts.