Welcome to LucaNet.World!
Acquire unique insight into the world of planning, consolidation and data analysis, attend inspiring workshops and meet enthusiastic experts from the world of accounting and financial controlling – and simply have a wonderful time. As a platform for exchange, LucaNet.World provides the unique opportunity to get together with the entire LucaNet community. “The future is now” is this year’s motto, and the objective is to find out about the latest LucaNet developments, meet other users, discuss subject-related themes or be inspired to get the most out of your LucaNet software. Don’t miss this event!
Here is why LucaNet.World is a must-attend:
- Make valuable contacts.
- Meet your consultant, partner and customers.
- Learn how you can use the latest developments and innovations for your business.
- Best practices of our national and international projects.
- Acquire important insight for your business.
- Exchange information on the latest industry themes and legal developments.
- Discuss your ideas and find inspiration for your business practices.
- Experience an unforgettable evening event in a stellar location.
Workshops at LucaNet.World 2017
Work efficiently with LucaNet
- Zum perfekten Geschäftsbericht mit SmartNotes (BASIC)
- LucaNet.Group Report: Professionelle Datenerfassung und IC-Abstimmung (BASIC)
- Debitoren-Management mit LucaNet.Smart Accounting (BASIC)
- Do it yourself: Von der Spiegelpflege bis zur Cashflow-Rechnung (ADVANCED)
- LucaNet.Group Report: Dezentrale Erfassung von Plan-Zahlen (BASIC)
- LucaNet.E-Bilanz: Erstellung und Versand der Steuerbilanz inkl. Spiegel (BASIC)
- Theorie und Praxis der Equity-Konsolidierung (ADVANCED)
- LucaNet 10: Neue Planungsmöglichkeiten sinnvoll einsetzen (ADVANCED)
- LucaNet 10: Update auf die neue Konsolidierungslogik (ADVANCED)
- Leasing vor dem Hintergrund des IFRS 16 (BASIC)
- Mehr als nur Zahlen: Flexible Verwendung von Attributen (BASIC)
- Tipps und Tricks rund um LucaNet (ADVANCED)
- Konzernabschluss: Woher bekomme ich die IC-Informationen? (BASIC)
- Predictive Analytics: Modernes Controllinginstrument zur Unternehmensplanung (BASIC)
Best practice projects
- Capital Stage AG: Jahresabschlusssimulation über den kompletten Konzern (ADVANCED)
- ACO Severin Ahlmann GmbH & Co. KG: Nutzung von LucaNet als konzernweites Reporting-Tool (BASIC)
- Zweibrüder Optoelectronics GmbH & Co. KG: Integration der Konsolidierung nach HGB in bestehende US-GAAP-Struktur (ADVANCED)
- Teekanne GmbH & Co. KG: Praxiseinsatz LucaNet.Group Report (BASIC)
- Mensch und Maschine Software SE: Prozessoptimierung der Konzernabschlusserstellung in LucaNet (ADVANCED)
- Thai Union Group PCL.: The Story Continues (BASIC) english
- From Detailed Employee Planning to Cash Flow, Discover the Complete Integrated Solution (BASIC) english
- LucaNet North America: Supporting International Operations (BASIC) english
- Hampshire Hospitality: Daily Management Information in LucaNet (ADVANCED) english
- SmartNotes: Producing the Perfect Business Report (BASIC) english
- EasyVista: Setup of the Finance Office Structured Around LucaNet (BASIC) english
- The LucaNet Solution for Dynamic Growth Markets (BASIC) english
Frequently Asked Questions
This year’s LucaNet.World is being held in Vienna House Andel’s Berlin.
Customers and partners of the LucaNet Group may attend LucaNet.World.
Yes. Your presence at the event indicates your consent to be filmed and photographed. LucaNet will use the videos and photos in various promotional materials and communication channels as required. If you do not revoke your consent to the recording and use of these images by LucaNet AG in writing, your presence at the event indicates your consent to the use of the materials.
Registration and payment
The full event price contains:
- Participation in selected workshops (from 23-24/11/2017)
- Evening event (incl. food and beverages)
- Coffee, lunch and snacks during the conference
- Accommodations including breakfast
- Free WiFi
After successfully registering for LucaNet.World, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the workshop programme. We will confirm your registration for the workshops in a separate e-mail. Please note that the number of participants in each workshop is limited. For this reason, please send us a list of your favourite workshops. We will check their availability for you.
We will book a room in Vienna House Andel’s Berlin for you.
Check-in is 3:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m. You can request a late check-out from the hotel directly – it will be approved subject to availability.
Cancellation and substitution rules
If you decide not to attend the event, you must pay 50% of the registration fee if you cancel at least two weeks before the event. You must pay 100% of the registration fee if you cancel less than a week prior to the event.
Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com if you would like to cancel your hotel room.
Yes! In the event, please inform our LucaNet.World team in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Berlin has the following airports:
- TXL Tegel Airport: 15 km
- SXF Schönefeld Airport: 22 km
From TXL Tegel Airport
Get into the TXL bus and exit at Beusselstraße station. Next, take the “S-bahn” commuter rail line S41 to the Landsberger Allee station.
(The trip will take approx. 26 minutes, fare = EUR 2.70)
From SXF Schönefeld Airport
Take the S-bahn line S9 toward Blankenburg and exit at the Landsberger Allee station.
Yes, Vienna House Andel’s Berlin has an underground car park with 550 parking spots. They charge approximately EUR 17 per day for parking.
0049 30 46 99 10 150