The software for intercompany reconciliation
Fast and reliable financial consolidation is one of the goals of every group's financial department. But this can be achieved only if the process starts with a proper intercompany reconciliation. Thanks to the intercompany reconciliation feature integrated into LucaNet software, this is no longer a problem. It enables decentralized reconciliation prior to consolidation and saves those involved at the parent company level from having to tediously search for discrepancies during consolidation. This means there are no more obstacles standing in the way of beginning the consolidation process with fully validated, reconciled, and consistent data.
What you need in intercompany reconciliation software
Our software for reliable IC reconciliation is sure to be the right tool for you thanks to all the functions it offers, which include:
- Easy maintenance of the customizable report layout
- Comprehensive importing functionality
- Automated validation options
- Decentralized IC reconciliation
- Workflow support via integrated task management
- Transparency about the state of data collection
- Secure and error-free data transfer
- Clean and straightforward integration with any consolidation solution
- Documentation options
- Data files that can be audited
Only LucaNet is this simple
- You can adapt our standard packages for German GAAP (HGB) and IFRS to your company's particular needs.
- Take advantage of the automatic validation of the collected data on the basis of freely configurable rules.
- Define which validation rules are to be checked on a case-by-case basis.
- The validation takes place automatically in real time and does not have to be started separately. The consolidation process itself always starts with a valid set of data.
- The IC data can be collected and imported using separate input masks that allow for the required degree of detail.
- The partner information for the intercompany partner is always assigned automatically.
- When reconciling in transaction currency, the value is added in transaction currency; when reconciling at the individual posting level, data is collected at the source document level.
- The reconciliation of IC data is carried out as soon as the companies have completed the milestone IC data collection; all differences requiring clarification are displayed in a clear layout and can then be resolved by the team.
- To simplify processing, you can also enter the contact details of the partner company directly on this screen.
- Head office can check the data collection progress at any time and quickly identify the companies that have not yet completed the reconciliation of their IC data, the rules that have not been observed, or whether there are delays in reaching certain milestones (IC data collection completed, IC data reconciled).
Learn even more about our tool for intercompany reconciliation
Interested in seeing our software in action? We’d be pleased to offer you a live, personalized demo with no obligation – either at your offices or in an online presentation!