Software for effective intercompany reconciliation
You can now collect and validate all your company data in a clear and structured way, using a single software solution. You have a perfectly clear view of the entire process and can significantly reduce the effort you put into coordination, thanks to the integrated automatic processes. Integrated, decentralized intercompany reconciliation enables decentralized reconciliation prior to consolidation and saves those involved at the parent company level from having to tediously search for discrepancies during consolidation, allowing you to be sure that your consolidation process will start with fully validated, reconciled, and consistent data.
Standout features of our software for intercompany reconciliation
- Easy maintenance of the customizable report layout
- Comprehensive importing functionality
- Automated validation options
- Decentralized IC reconciliation
- Workflow support via integrated task management
- Transparency about the state of data collection
- Secure and error-free data transfer
- Clean and straightforward integration with any consolidation solution
- Documentation options
- Data files that can be audited
How LucaNet makes your job easier
LucaNet makes it easy to set up the report layout for the collection of actual and planning data. The automated, decentralized IC reconciliation is possible on the level of group currency, transaction currency, or individual postings. Discrepancies can be clarified immediately by the reporting units. The validation rules and check routines can be defined centrally for all subsidiaries and modified individually for each reporting unit.
The status monitor in LucaNet delivers 100% transparency about the entire data collection and validation process – across all of the reporting units involved, giving you all of the material information needed for IC reconciliation.
With LucaNet, you’ll benefit from automatic importing of data. Data collection can be handled manually or it can be automated; interfaces to LucaNet.Financial Warehouse and MS Excel are of course available to you. The entire importing process can be customized for each reporting unit – ensuring that LucaNet is always flexible even with heterogeneous system environments within the group.
With LucaNet, you can take confidence from in the fact that you’re using a software solution that is 100% secure. Data transferis completely web-based, meaning that no more e-mails with sensitive business data need no longer need to be sent out.
LucaNet’s straightforward user interface makes it it all possible: even if you’re not an IT expert, you can quickly get going on your own using the software, adding in your data using a customizable reporting interface.
LucaNet lets you create individual reporting interfaces for decentralized data collection. Excel reporting packages can be completely replaced by web-based data collection.
Only LucaNet simplifies complexity
Ready-to-go report layout in LucaNet
- LucaNet provides standard packages developed to comply with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and IFRS. These packages can be adapted to the individual requirements of the company.
Integrated validation rules
- Take advantage of the automatic validation of the collected data on the basis of freely configurable rules.
- The user can individually configure the validation rules to be applied.
- The validation takes place automatically in real time and does not have to be started separately. Data collection processes cannot be completed if they do not observe all rules - this gives peace of mind that the actual consolidation process is in fact started with valid data.
Collection of intercompany data
- The IC data can be collected and imported using separate input masks that allow for the required degree of detail.
- The partner information for the intercompany partner is always assigned automatically.
- When reconciling in transaction currency, the value is added in transaction currency (see screencast); when reconciling on single document level, data is collected from source document level.
Straightfoward intercompany reconciliation
- The reconciliation of IC data is carried out as soon as the companies have completed the milestone IC data collection; all differences requiring clarification are displayed in a clear layout and can then be resolved by the team.
- The contact details of the partner company can be conveniently entered directly into this mask.
Status monitor for all companies
- Head office can check the data collection progress at any time and quickly identify the companies that have not yet completed the reconciliation of their IC data, the rules that have not been observed, or whether there are delays in reaching certain milestones (IC data collection completed, IC data reconciled).