LucaNet.Cloud versus on-premises solution
If you choose to use LucaNet as an SaaS (Software as a Service) solution, you will be able to access the LucaNet software via the LucaNet.Cloud. This option combines the maximum availability, simplicity, security, and flexibility offered by the Cloud with top-class financial intelligence functions in the field of FPM.
LucaNet as an SaaS solution is:
- Easy to operate
- Available to use anywhere in the world
- Always available
- Easy to scale or modify
- A maximum-security option
If you would prefer to save your data locally, you can also use LucaNet as an on-premises solution.
The benefits of LucaNet.Cloud
Our LucaNet.Cloud for Financial Performance Management offers you:
How LucaNet.Cloud works – it’s simple!
- Uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its platform for cloud services
- Saves your data in their own virtual environment (“virtual private cloud”)
- Is an AWS public cloud managed by T-Systems International
- Is hosted in the German AWS data center in Frankfurt am Main for European customers
- Has a comprehensive service-level agreement
- Has a technical side managed exclusively by LucaNet staff
- Guarantees maximum security
Maximum security with the LucaNet software architecture
The LucaNet.Cloud architecture contains the entire LucaNet server tier (LucaNet.Financial OLAP Server and LucaNet.Financial Warehouse). By way of comparison, your own network (local computer or Citrix environment) only stores the client-tier components: LucaNet.Software Manager, which administrates all the LucaNet programs and the versions of Java required by these programs on the user computer in question; the front end (LucaNet.FinancialClient); and LucaNet.Excel-Add-In.