- On-demand expert-talks
- Carve-out Financials: What Corporate Decision-Makers Need to Know
Expert panel: Carve-out Financials
What Corporate Decision-Makers Need to Know
Carve-outs represent the spin-off of parts of a company that are no longer part of the core business in order to sell them at a profit or to float them on the stock exchange. In order for this to succeed, corporate decision-makers must take many financial regulations and implications into account.
The challenges for you as a financial manager are manifold: That's why we answer the most important practical questions in our LucaNet expert panel together with KPMG and PwC:
- Which forms of carve-out do you need to distinguish?
- Which business or technical details do you need to consider?
- What roles does your data play in the carve-out process?
The experts from KPMG and PwC will discuss these and other aspects of carve-out projects in a competent and entertaining manner. You can look forward to concentrated, tried-and-tested know-how in a class of its own.
OV German with English subtitles
- Daniel Kühlenthal, Director, Head of LucaNet Center of Excellence, KPMG
- Ralf Pfennig, Partner, Head of Deal & Capital Markets Services, KPMG
- Verena Glutting, Director Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services, PwC
- Simon Brameier, Partner Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory, PwC
Channel Manager, LucaNet AG