3 x 3 BI - The Future of Management Reporting
Management reporting is becoming a hot topic, not only for multinational groups, but especially for small and medium-sized companies. Reason enough for LucaNet and Lünendonk to take a look at developments in management reporting over the last few years and explore what the future might hold.
The white paper focuses on three aspects of management reporting: know-how, tools and trends. Three interesting theories have been developed for each of these three areas.
Contents of this white paper
- Chapter 1 – Skilled Labour Shortage
- Chapter 2 – Investment in BI
- Chapter 3 – The Role of the CFO
- Chapter 4 – BI relevant in all areas of an enterprise
- Chapter 5 – Software itself no guarantee of data quality
- Chapter 6 – BI vs. Excel
- Chapter 7 – Mobile BI
- Chapter 8 – BI as a Service
- Chapter 9 – BI for auditors