The tool for business intelligence and dashboarding
Sound analyses require figures that are reliable and up to date. Only then can they facilitate decisions that will stand up to scrutiny. This is why records that are relevant to such analyses need to be maintained constantly in both quantitative and qualitative terms. Ideally, the process is also automated.
This is another area where LucaNet offers the perfect solution. Our apps enable LucaNet software to interface seamlessly with tools like Microsoft Power BI, opening the door to a fully integrated combination of financial performance management and business intelligence. You’ll then be able to prepare your financial figures in tabular formats and assess them transparently in ad-hoc graphics, flexible time-series analyses, and dynamic comparison views for your reporting. After that, you can visualize, share, and personalize your financial data using a BI tool within centralized, interactive, and mobile dashboards and diagrams. Since all the data this requires is validated in advance, you won't have to worry about flawed figures that may have been imported.
What you need in a modern reporting solution
Our tool for BI and dashboarding is sure to be the right solution for you thanks to all the functions it offers, which include:
- “Best of breed”: The ultimate combination of a suitable BI/analytics tool for operative planning and dashboarding with the business accounting expertise of LucaNet’s software for financial performance management
- Simple, clear, and transparent generation of ad hoc analyses in the LucaNet front end
- Automated provision of LucaNet figures in external data sources
- Seamless integration with any BI or analytics tool
- Globally available reporting without access restrictions on other source systems
Only LucaNet is this simple
- The key figure cockpit offers several predefined key figures. Take, for example, EBITDA, net income for the year after taxes, net working capital, and many more key figures.
- Custom-define your desired period.
- You can also display the key figures for individual reporting entities or for the entire organization group.
- For the profit and loss statement, this menu enables you to filter according to individual reporting entities.
- You can display the trend for individual profit and loss statement items over time or display a calculated ratio, such as the personnel expenses ratio as can be seen here in this example.
- A comparison between budget and actual values is also included. You can display this for an individual reporting entity or for an organization group.
- Click individual items within the balance sheet and display a trend for them over time. In this case, we have the current assets. If you have not chosen an item, the trend for the total assets will be displayed.
- A comparison between budget and actual values is also included. Specify whether you want to make a comparison with the budget values or the forecast values.
- Here you can see a display of the cash flow statement over time.
- Would you like to analyze the trend for cash flows from operating activities in more detail? Simply drill down to the account level in a matter of clicks.
- Analyzing current operating activities for each company is possible, as is a comparison with the planned cash flows.
- With the fixed asset schedule as an example, both transactions and closing balances are displayed as part of a detailed drill down and cumulatively.
- The selection buttons can be used to switch between each of the individual schedules. Here we choose the equity schedule.
- The provision schedule and loan schedule are also included here.
Access your Power BI report with a few clicks
You would like to switch to automated BI reporting in a timely manner, but you lack the time, capacity or know-how? Rely on our standardized Power BI report. It contains your LucaNet work areas of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statement and mirror.
In addition, the Power BI report offers you a large number of pre-defined financial key figures.
Learn even more about our tool for business intelligence and dashboarding
Want to see our tool for BI and dashboarding in action? Are you also interested in finding out where and how LucaNet software can offer you even more support?
We’d be pleased to offer you a live, personalized demo with no obligation – either at your offices or in an online presentation!