Big data? No problem!
LucaNet.Financial OLAP Server saves all data in-memory. This means that all the information is stored directly in your computer's RAM. Every enquiry or modification is processed or saved immediately, making it available for reporting and analysis purposes in just a fraction of a second.
Traditional databases store most of their data on the hard disk. When data that is not in the main memory is needed, it first has to be loaded. This takes time and slows down the entire process. In addition to this, changes to data have to be saved on a constant basis, which also requires the hard disk to be accessed each time.
- All information is loaded directly from the RAM.
- No more waiting around for data to load from the hard disk!
- Extremely fast analysis processes.
- Data can be updated and displayed in a fraction of a second.
- Even large quantities of data can be retained and saved in this way.