Risk Controlling with the Help of Indicator Systems
A risk management system with various key performance indicators is a suitable instrument for monitoring the performance of a company. These key performance indicator systems provide management with important information about the state of a company or individual segments, allowing it to assess its own creditworthiness.
In the white paper we explain which areas of the annual financial statements need a more detailed analysis in order to optimally influence the assets, finances and results of the company, and give useful advice for building a key performance indicator system.
- Indicator systems and their significance in company financing
- Principles of the indicator analysis
- Aims of the indicator analysis and database
- Processing the annual financial statements for controlling purposes
- Structure of the indicator system
- Indicators to analyse the asset structure, the capital structure, the balance sheet structure, liquidity, the cash flow statement and revenue
- Summary and indicator systems in LucaNet
AuthorJohann Bürkner and Sven Gora
Interested in reading this white paper?
Request free of charge now!
Please fill in the form. We will send you the document straight away.