If you use our LucaNet.Cloud service, we guarantee both maximum availability and maximum security for your data. In order to do this, we save and monitor your data on servers at the Interxion FRA5 high-security data centre in Frankfurt, Germany, which is certified in accordance with ISO 27001. In collaboration with the TÜV-certified enterprise Hostserver GmbH, we save all your data in a specially secured area of the data centre and make sure it is available to you from anywhere in the world.
In order to ensure that you can access your data quickly, the high-security data centre has a direct, redundant connection to Europe's largest fibre-optic Internet node, DE-CIX, with over 400 carriers. This way, we can guarantee you maximum bandwidth at all times.
In order to protect your data against all possible eventualities, we back up all our hosted databases on a daily basis. These backups are encrypted and retained redundantly in separate physical locations for a 30-day period. In addition to this, the databases are regularly spot-checked to ensure that they are still suitable for productive use. This keeps the risk of data loss to an absolute minimum. What is more, we have put in place strict internal access restrictions, so only a very select group of LucaNet employees can access the customer databases.
- No need to provide your own hardware
- Separate data backups every day
- Data available globally via Internet
- Fast data transfer thanks to large memory capacity and high bandwidth
- No administrative costs for installations, updates or changes in release
- Maximum data security thanks to transfer with SSL encoding
- Individual rights management for coordinating your staff
- Reduced IT costs and workload
LucaNet.Cloud – An overview
- Host server certified in accordance with ISO 27001 (information security) and ISO 9001 (quality management)
- Data centre operator certified in accordance with ISO 27001
- 24/7 monitoring, including on-site security staff
- The latest in climate, power and security technology
- Special technology and architecture for exceptional security and availability
- High speed thanks to direct, redundant connection to Europe's largest fibre-optic Internet node, DE-CIX, with over 400 carriers