LucaNet.Importer: Software for data transfer
The most difficult – and thus most time-consuming – part of introducing software is often integrating it into the existing infrastructure, especially the act of connecting it to source systems. This is over now: as a specialist for business intelligence in accounting, we have developed LucaNet.Importer – a tool that automatically and cleanly transfers data from a wide range of operating systems to our database, while at the same time making the process of writing data to relational and multi-dimensional databases just as simple.
- A variety of complete converters for all conventional ERP and financial accounting systems
- Converters for MS Excel and relational databases
- Reading of Excel reporting packages with any configuration
- Creation of ETL scripts with any definition
- With direct access – importing of all document information, including cost centres, partner codes and transaction types
- Drill-down of values based on stored IC debtors/creditors for summary accounts with no partner code
- Drill-down to document level
- Automatic account allocation using standard charts of account or individual group charts of account
- Status monitor for all data imports
You can find all LucaNet.Importer services in our brochure.
Drill down to document level
With just a few clicks of your mouse, every monthly transaction can be traced down to the posting level in the source system.
Thanks to the built-in comment and documentation function, projects can always be described in detail. What is more, this can be carried out on a dedicated basis for each target group, depending on whether you want to provide the documentation for the developers, administrators or users.
Execute complex tasks
LucaNet.Importer can be used to execute even the most complex tasks and business logic. The full range of functions for the Java programming language is provided to allow you to do this.
Success stories from our customers
It is quite simple for us: Information provides clarity. Clarity provides transparency. And transparency is the basis for trust. Therefore we have opted out LucaNet.
LucaNet helps to create a profit and loss account, balance sheet and liquidity planning by ready-to-use planning forms at the push of a button.