Less growth – More happiness?
Is it imperative that we keep growing, at any price – be it as a company or as an economy? We look at this important question from various perspectives in the second English edition of our client magazine. Read for yourself whether there is a satisfying answer to these questions. Also, don't miss the interview with our CTO and member of the executive board Rolf-Jürgen Moll about our new release policy. And of course this issue also covers all the latest LucaNet news.
- IFRS 16 – Everything you need to know, everything you need to get started
- Bienvenido a España
- LucaNet UK under new leadership
- All good things come in twos – New white papers
- A Professor's Insight!
- Conceptional Framework – So, where‘s the concept?
- LucaNet.App – The next generation
- Let’s talk about LucaNet USA – Interview with Robert Lawson
- What’s the bowl thing about, anyway?
- Less growth – More happiness?
- Growth at any cost? One Englishman’s view of Brexit
- Growing pains are inevitable – Interview with Oliver Schmitz and Carsten Gerger, LucaNet
- Interesting trivia about growth
- Go big or go home: The ten biggest players.
- Interview with Dörthe Bunk, Event Manager at LucaNet Germany
- Interview with Nadine Piotrowski, Head of Accounting at Wooga
- LucaNet boards the release train
- LucaNet 11 – Simply simple!
- After Work
- HERE WeGo: Arrive safely – A smart navigation app, even without data coverage
- To the mat, set, go
- Grow, little basil plant, grow!
- Rack your brain
- Save The Date
- LucaNet.World 2018