Software for planning and controlling
Choose an entirely sector-independent software package that offers you integrated financial planning as well as professional controlling.
Thereby, our controlling software LucaNet.Planner fits pre-defined structures in all areas, which can be adjusted to your individual needs with just a few clicks. Transfer your actual figures easily through the already existing interfaces to evaluate them comprehensively and in detail within the framework of controlling. This is even possible down to document level.
Planning and controlling
- Automatic rule-based representation of integrated company planning (P&L, balance sheet, liquidity) from performance, investment and financial planning
- Dynamic planning on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Representation of sub-plans on cost centre or cost unit level
- Planning periods of any length
- Plan transition from actual data
- Scenarios and forecasts
- Planning forms including business logic
- Transfer of complex plan calculations from MS Excel
- Wizards for loan planning and current account interest
- Seasonality and forecast wizards
- Bottom-up planning, top-down planning and counter-current processes
- Transfer of plan items from other data sources
Reporting and analysis
- Comprehensive opportunities for comparison and charts
- Variance analyses and spark lines directly in value cells
- Predefined reports and evaluations
- Management cockpit
- Predefined and individually definable key figures
- Complete Excel integration
- Finished financial data warehouse including business calculation logic for integrated company planning
- Pre-defined, individually adjustable structures for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Representation of parallel P&L and balance sheet structures
- Representation of profit centres, cost centres, cost units
- Indirect cash flow statement
- Direct liquidity planning
- Statistical account workspaces for the analysis of other key business figures
- Representation of all analyses
- Currency conversion
- Drill down to posting and document level
- Task management
Our brochure contains all the services provided by LucaNet.Planner.
Graphic charts with sparklines and traffic-lights ensure maximum information density without loss of clarity.
Planning time series can be visualised graphically. Define a planning form as a task and assign it to a processor. Add comments to individual cells just like in MS Excel.
Apart from individually configurable converters to MS Excel, LucaNet.Importer provides a range of ready-to-use interfaces to all common ERP and financial accounting systems at your disposal to transfer data. Furthermore, data can be collected and validated via our LucaNet.Group Report module.
LucaNet software is certified pursuant to the Institute of Auditors in Germany e.V. (IDW) audit standard PS 880 and is therefore compatible with all principles of proper accounting and control.
When it comes to importing data, not only is there a user-configurable MS Excel converter available, but the LucaNet.Importer module also provides a large number of ready-made interfaces to all commonly used ERP and financial accounting systems. This means all relevant data can be imported conveniently at the push of a button. Furthermore, data can be collected, validated and correlated on a decentralised basis via the web using the LucaNet.Group Report module.
LucaNet.Planner combines a standardised data model with the highest level of flexibility. In this way, all predefined structures can be adapted to the company‘s individual requirements.
With LucaNet.Planner, it is particularly easy to analyse both actual and planning figures. In this way, all figures can only be visualised with just a few clicks of a mouse across periods and companies, including a drill down to document level.
With the LucaNet.Planner and LucaNet.Financial Consolidation modules, we connect the possibility of consolidating actual and planning figures in one and the same data model, in a uniform interface. With LucaNet, elaborate synchronization processes and data transfers including the risk of errors belong to the past.
Here we show you the benefits and features of our financial planning and controlling software LucaNet.Planner:
Get to know LucaNet.Planner:
by Fatmir Taganovic, Lead International Business Manager
Create your company and consolidated group planning with LucaNet.Planner and let it thereby support you by the integrated planning assistants. In addition, you can also create partial plans in MS Excel and transfer them to LucaNet at the push of a button. LucaNet.Planner automatically summarizes all internal and external partial plans (for example on the cost centre basis) in an integrated total planning.
Know how in the field of accounting