Software for consolidation and group controlling
Our certified consolidation software will take you through the entire consolidation process with absolute dependability. The intuitive operation and transparent numerical model will make your preparation of consolidated financial statement easier during every single step of the process.
Our software for legal and management consolidation combines the whole of our comprehensive experience in both business and technical areas. We can thus guarantee an intelligent and mature product which helps you to make your consolidated accounts watertight.
- Creation of consolidated financial statements including group P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement and disclosures
- Creation of consolidated financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual level
- Parallel creation of consolidated financial statements according to any accounting standards (e.g. US-GAAP, IFRS, HGB)
- Segment reporting / segment consolidation
- Representation of any number of companies
- Multi-level consolidation hierarchies (subgroups)
- Foreign currencies and group currencies
- Generation of transition and consolidation postings
- Capital consolidation (full, proportional, at-equity)
- Disclosure of minority and third-party shares of profit
- Expense and revenue consolidation, consolidation of debts
- Elimination of intercompany profit and loss in current and fixed assets
- Consideration of deferred taxes
Reporting and analysis
- Variance analyses and spark lines directly in value cells
- Comprehensive opportunities for comparison and charts
- Predefined reports and evaluations
- Management cockpit
- Individually definable key figures
- Complete Excel integration
- Finished financial data warehouse including business and accounting calculation logic, both for legal and management consolidation
- Complete integration of consolidation, planning and controlling in one data model
- Pre-defined, individually adjustable structures for P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Representation of parallel P&L and balance sheet structures
- Representation of all analyses
- Cash flow statement on company and group level
- Currency conversion
- Representation of deviating fiscal and short fiscal years
- Task management
- Drill down to posting and document level
Our brochure contains all the services provided by LucaNet.Financial Consolidation.
The individual financial statements are converted into the currency of the consolidated group and added up in the profit and loss account amounts. The consolidated profit and loss account is created by consolidation book entries.
The integrated workflow support guides all people involved through the consolidation process step-by-step.
Apart from individually configurable converters to MS Excel, LucaNet.Importer provides a range of ready-to-use interfaces to all common ERP and financial accounting systems at your disposal to transfer data. Furthermore, data can be collected and validated via our LucaNet.Group Report module.
LucaNet software is certified pursuant to the Institute of Auditors in Germany e.V. (IDW) audit standard PS 880 and is therefore compatible with all principles of proper accounting and control.
When it comes to importing data, not only is there a user-configurable MS Excel converter available, but the LucaNet.Importer module also provides a large number of ready-made interfaces to all commonly used ERP and financial accounting systems. This means all relevant data can be imported conveniently at the push of a button. Furthermore, data can be collected, validated and correlated on a decentralised basis via the web using the LucaNet.Group Report module.
LucaNet.Financial Consolidation combines a standardised data model for preparing consolidated financial statements with the highest level of flexibility. In this way, all predefined structures can be adapted to the group‘s individual requirements at any time.
With LucaNet.Financial Consolidation, every value from the group through any sub-groups down to elements at company level and below can be traced down to document level with a few mouse clicks.
Simply integrated data
With the LucaNet.Planner and LucaNet.Financial Consolidation modules, we connect the possibility of consolidating actual and planning figures in one and the same data model, in a uniform interface. With LucaNet, elaborate synchronization processes and data transfers including the risk of errors belong to the past.
Here we show you the benefits and features of our consolidation software LucaNet.Financial Consolidation:
Get to know LucaNet.Financial Consolidation:
by Daniel Schrödter, Director Consulting
Whether you import new data, change data structures or enter new exchange rates: Since the cash flow statement is not simply a report, but also an integral part of the data model, all consequences for the consolidated cash flow are directly evident without any manual adjustments or transfers. This saves time and ensures an exceptionally interactive and efficient work.
Know how in the field of accounting